- Nozzle (left bucket)
- Break (right bucket extra)
Unit: Rescue Engine 5-1
Model: E-One Cyclone 2
- 6-Man Cab,
- VIC (computer) System with Diagnostics, GPS and PrePlans,
- 1500 GPM Hale Pump with 550 Gal. Water Tank,
- 4-200′ Preconnects (1-3/4″ to 2″) / 1000 Feet 5″ Hose,
- 300′ Preconnected “Mall” Line, High-Rise Hose Kit,
- 20 KW Harrison Generator,
- Holmatro CORE System (Spreaders, Cutters and Several Rams)with 2-100′ Preconnected CORE Lines this system is capable of being portable as well with 2-30′ Sections of CORE Hose
- AED, BLS and Oxygen Equipped,
- Stokes Basket with Harnesses and Long Back Board w/CID’s,
- Cribbing (48-4×4’s, 12-4×4 wedges, 12-2×4’s)
- Foam with Foam Eduction Appliances,
- Paratec Air Shores with Attachments and Chains,
- Various Power Saws, Hand Tools, Brooms and Shovels,
- Basic Water Rescue Equipment (Rope and Life Vests)
- 2-200′ Electrical Reels,
- PPV and Exhaust Fan,
- 14′, 24′ and Attic Ladders,
- 2 Sawzalls (Reciprocating Saws)
Officer - Assigns specific duties as required. Oversees interior operations.
Irons - Forcible entry into the structure in the absence of a truck company. Otherwise assists with line placement and advancement. Functions as hydrant if position is vacant.
Nozzle - Pulls and advances the attack line.
Hydrant - Layout supply line. Makes hydrant connection if second due engine is delayed. Then reports to the officer for other duties.
Breakman - Assists pump operator with connections and hose appliances. Then reports to officer for other duties.